It's crazy what just a few days will bring... Parker has had lots of firsts the last few weeks.
First Road Trip to Iowa
Parker slept most of the way their and back, we woke her to feed her, change her and to let her stretch...We had a nice visit and will post more on that once I load the pictures, as Parker met her cousins for the first time and played a lot with Grandma and Papa. It only took her three days to adjust back to our psuedo routine when we got home, which I think we lucked out on.
First parade (I posted about this already)...Unimpressed.
First roll from back to side and then to belly... I haven't quite gotten this on camera yet, but it's pretty amazing. Though her practice times are something to be desired, cribs are for sleeping baby girl!
First play-date with her new buddy Peyton and my favorite first time going down for a nap in her crib.
I'd say we are doing pretty well over here!!! Too bad our world is about to be rocked...Just a few more days before I head back to work. Boo!
More pictures to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment