Tuesday, February 14, 2012

20 Weeks - Half Way

Bubba Kuhn has been cooking for just over 20 weeks (half way)!  At our 20 week appointment Friday we learned that Bubba was 13 ounces (very normal), that his or her heart rate was strong at 144 BPM and that all measurements for head size, bone size, spine, heart, etc...were totally perfect.  We are blessed.  

For those that thought we may cave and find out if Bubba is a boy or a girl, we didn't.  Sorry for the disappointment, however, even if we had wanted too know Bubba was extremely active and shy and wouldn't even show the ultrasound tech (or so she said...).    I personally think we may have our hands full since Bubba was so active, I'm pretty sure I told my mom that our baby was a spaz!  

Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words so enjoy the latest pics of Bubba and my profile at 20 weeks!


The bottom pic of the ultrasound pics, Bubba is giving a wave to everyone!

Not my best pic... I never realized how awkward it would feel to have someone take a picture of your profile, but the bump is coming along.  

Happy Valentines Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment