Thursday, April 19, 2012

Progress!

Well, the new house is coming along and we are settling in.  By no means are we done putting it all together but we are in a much better spot today then we were just a few weeks ago.  For record keeping sake, I thought it might be fun to post some progress photos.

The New House (we haven't changed anything on the outside, though the landscaping does look more green now then it did when I took this photo in February)

The Living Room Before


Living Room Progress (for those that remember my red couch and chair, it is in there now, but we still have some re-arranging to do)


The Kitchen (below) Before








The Kitchen - Progress


The Family Room Before





The Family Room Progress


(I suppose I could have picked up the blanket on the new couch, though lets be real...we are living here now...also that's not a picture above the fireplace now, that's our TV it's just on)

There is still plenty to do and plenty of before and progress pictures to post, but for those that were interested I figured I would give you a sneak peak.  Though I'm realizing I didn't take as many before pictures as I would have liked.  



And just for fun...  To get rid of all the carpet, tile and other small construction debris from the house, we rented a dumpster which Gene successfully filled to capacity before it was hauled away.  I suppose this is our first dumpster rental as a couple, I can't say I'm looking forward to future dumpsters sitting in our driveway.  




No comments:

Post a Comment