Friday, June 15, 2012

38 Weeks

We are definitely nearing the finish line and are getting excited and nervous to meet Baby Kuhn...The nerves are probably more on my end.  I keep having dreams about either dropping baby or of the medical instruments they showed us in prepared childbirth classes...

The great distraction has been the great emails, Facebook posts, phone calls and texts from so many friends and family asking how we are doing and if we had any news....  Depending on how you look at it, fortunately or unfortunately we have no news to date.  I go back to the doctor today and maybe we will hear a little more.  Thank you to everyone for checking in, it's been fun getting emails from friends rather than ads for clothes and SHOES that at this point in time would not fit me!  LOL

For now we are waiting, continuing to do as the doctor says, I am still working (a lot) and just getting things ready around the house...  Our bags our packed, we are as ready as can be for go time and at this point are just waiting for our world to change...

Just for fun, here is one last picture that I have been asked to put up so you can see "the bump" which I think looks like a mountain at this point and is still pulling 50/50 guesses on boy or girl at work.  

Do you have a guess of if we are having a baby boy or baby girl?

Baby Kuhn -  37 weeks 6 days



No comments:

Post a Comment