Friday, October 12, 2012

10.7.2012

A celebration for Parker surrounded by her family!  I'd like to think as we continue to grow as parents that  in our home, one of the things that we will try to emphasize to our kids is the gift of family that they have - the connections with their great-grandparents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and friends that are like family.   

Parker got her first taste of being celebrated by her family last weekend as she was baptized.  For memory sake...she did really great, cried some at the beginning of he baptismal ceremony, kicked off her socks and shoes (who needed them anyway??) but seemed to enjoy the water.  At her brunch later that morning I know she was impressed with the cake (she's definitely 1/2 Mazur!)

(The order of these pictures is not what I had planned, but I haven't mastered my blogging skills to fix them.)

Banner at church

Four Generations - Parker's Great Grandma (Oma), Grandma, Mommy and her

Parker with Grandma and Grandpa Mazur

Parker with Grandma and Papa Kuhn

Parker with Uncle Tom and Cousin Kaelyn



Sweet Parker


At church during the service


Let there be cake!  Yum!

The little family... we only look a little sleepy
Parker with her God Parents Tom Kuhn and Andrea Stone













No comments:

Post a Comment