Friday, November 15, 2013

Changes...

Summer came and went in a flash and I'm still behind on the blog!  Such is life.

To catch those that may still be reading up…

I took a new position closer to home in July.  The change has been great for a lot of reasons, but it hasn't been without some struggles.  While I am now 4 miles from home vs 32 miles, I am also responsible for a lot more (more people, more operations, more dollars to raise).  Gene and I are managing well and finding our new routine with pick-ups, drop-offs and managing evening meetings and early morning starts.  We are very lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa near by to lend an extra hand.

Soon after I started I had a business trip to San Diego, it was my first overnight away from Parker.  Gene also had plans to be away at the same time, so Parker had her first sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa at our house.  We all did great!

Mommy's new desk/office, I apparently had drop off this day!  (note sippy cup)

San Diego - The view from my hotel

San Diego

Networking dinner in San Diego with new friends from Northwest Iowa and Sacramento

Parker while we were away…Grandma and Grandpa brought her a Halloween house, she loves it!

Eating supper while mommy is away…no big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment