Parker your vocabulary is AMAZING! You are so smart and are putting three and four words together at a time. You crack us up daily with what you have to say or how you mimic us…
Phrases you know…
-all your animals and sounds
-can sing ABC up to H and know that P is for Parker
-Where are you?
-Where you go?
-Teacher time (every morning as we head to school)
-See you later
-Thank you
-Please "peas"
-No way (which is unfortunate)
-I helping
-Do laundry
and so much more…
However the most recent line that I know I don't want to forget was on Tuesday (2/24/14)…. Daddy woke you up about 45 minutes earlier because Mommy had an early meeting and we had to get going and as he placed you on the changing table you groaned and said…. "Back to bed!" Broke my heart and made me laugh all at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment