Her two weeks stats...
Length: 20.5 inches (18th percentile)
Weight: 7 pounds 6 ounces (16th percentile)
Head Circumference: 60th percentile
The doctor said she is little like mommy and her head must come from daddy... I'll go with that, but in general we have a very healthy peanut. He also said that she will continue to nurse every 2-3 hours for the next couple of months because she is pretty small, but that she should be able to go longer stretches at night pretty soon...(Parker I love the nighttime cuddles, but if you could go 4 hours, that would be awesome!)
Other first included...first time in pajamas (which didn't last too long, it's been so hot), first trips to target and Buy Buy Baby, first stroll in the stroller with Daddy (they went to 7-11 and got donuts), first record breaking heat wave and first packages in the mail and UPS...she loves mail already!
Grandma and Grandpa have been by to visit this week a lot too. Parker loves to do her "oh" face for Grandma and really anyone that will watch. I've welcomed the break of being on my own with Parker and getting to take a shower without worry and getting out of a few messy diapers (I've also been fortunate to get my fill of Jimmy John's this week for lunch).
I can start driving again now, so we will start to get out and about more which will help. This coming week will be fun, Parker will meet a lot of the Iowa girls; Aunt Tanya, Aunt Andrea and Aunt Erin will all be around this week at one point or another and I'm sure lots of cuddles and little giggles will be had.
I can start driving again now, so we will start to get out and about more which will help. This coming week will be fun, Parker will meet a lot of the Iowa girls; Aunt Tanya, Aunt Andrea and Aunt Erin will all be around this week at one point or another and I'm sure lots of cuddles and little giggles will be had.
![]() |
| Hiccups are kind of scary... |
![]() |
| Cutie pajamas! |



No comments:
Post a Comment