Saturday, July 14, 2012

Parker's First Week

I can see where this blogging thing could get tough...Parker is already two weeks old and I haven't recorded much.  Let's blame it on my stair restrictions vs. sleep deprivation.

Parker is doing great and is growing like a weed.  She's had a lot of firsts in her first two weeks of life and I've tried to document them, but I already know I'm missing a lot...

First time meeting Grandma and Grandpa (Mazur) 6.26.2012

First time meeting Grandma and Grandpa (Kuhn) 6.26.2012

First outfit, getting ready to head home from the hospital... apparently she didn't like being called Bubba for the last 9 months or she was afraid to go home with us...  6.29.2012

First ride in the momma-roo

First cutie swaddle in her bassinet

First flowers 

First time in her bouncy seat 

Enjoying her fuzzy bunny

Meeting Great Grandma for the first time (Oma) 

Meeting Great Uncle Mike for the first time

Meeting Uncle Dave for the first time...Also, the first 4th of July (sorry Parker we missed the fireworks, next year!)

Chilling with Dad in the boppy...for the first or second time??

Other first included...First Skype date with Uncle Tom, Aunt Karen, Cousin Kaelyn and Grandma and Grandpa on the 4th of July and first Face Time date with Aunt Tanya and Justin... Parker surely impressed them with her many talents of sleeping and eating her hand.  Parker also met Lonna and Matt this week and lots of neighbors as they came over and to welcome Parker and bring us a meal, which we are really grateful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment