Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just because...

I don't' want to forget...

-3/11  - First ENT visit.  After some looking, poking, a hearing test and some ear drum pictures (and a good poop in the middle of it all) Stinky Miss P will have tubes by 3/26 whether she likes it or not (though truth be told, I'm not really sure at this point she recognizes there is a problem, though she knows her ears ache an awful lot, all that tugging I'm surprised they are still attached at this point).  We would prefer earlier and are just waiting for a spot to open up.  This momma and dada baby needs some better sleep!

-3/12 - Parker tries blueberries for the first time and couldn't get enough of them.  In fact, she even clapped for them.  Now if I could just get her to enjoy veggies like I do...

-3/12 - Parker crawls up the stairs to her dada... Who knew she could do that?

Who doesn't love a pic of a sleeping baby?
(And no, her new hot pink sheet did not wake her up! )



No comments:

Post a Comment