Monday, March 11, 2013

3.10.2013

We had a pretty low-key weekend.  We have been pretty busy the last few weeks, Grandma Rosie and Papa came to play last weekend, Miss P had a rough week this week and  is on the mend from yet another ear infection (we go to see the ENT today) and Gene worked so we had some quality girl time.

Grandma and Grandpa came to play on Saturday morning while I snuck in a run and then Grandma got some girl time in with us Sunday as we made our monthly trek to Babies R' us for things we probably didn't need.  Between those small activities, we did lots of reading, playing and nap taking.  I would say we had a pretty good weekend.

Just a few phone pics of  Miss P from our weekend....

Broccoli and Sweet Potato's for lunch...  Apparently broccoli isn't P's thing anymore.  The faces she was making were hysterical, but to save her from future embarrassment I won't post them, though I do have video if anyone is interested!  Two weeks ago she loved broccoli, what happened?
Parker can't stop herself from standing or just moving in general... Not even during a diaper change.  Of  course I gave up trying to wrangle her in to take pictures.  

Helping Momma cook dinner Saturday night.  She made steak!  It's amazing how entertaining a spatula is, I had no idea.  She loved it! 
Sunday Morning... Good Morning sunshine and yes those are Santa pj's in March


Taking in the world...One of the first times riding in the big kid seat  of the shopping cart, despite the look on her face, she loved it and even tried to press the buttons of the card swiper at check-out.  Apparently I am training her well on shopping!  





No comments:

Post a Comment