Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lapsed Blogging

I think everyone goes through a lapsed blogging experience...I believe I just took mine... Life in the Kuhn Family has been a little chaotic as of late.  I took a new job closer to home and started mid-July.  The commute is currently 4 miles one way as opposed to commuting into the city for 35.4 miles one way... The change has allowed me in general more time with Parker but as anyone who has changed jobs before I'm definitely in a period of proving myself, getting things up and running with my new staff, and of course trying to get through my first 90 days without taking anytime off.  Fortunately we have a great support team with Gene doing a lot of drop-offs/pick-ups lately and Grandma taking over the reigns when Parker was home sick from school for a few days last week.

All good things!  We really can't complain.

Parker changes everyday and is so fun! She is always talking (though we don't know what she is always saying) and is doing more and more on her own.  She has also become quite a mimic from dunking fries in ketchup, to calling herself a good girl.  We have spent our free time this summer at the community pool and being outside.  Just a few videos of what little P has been up to.  As always, more to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment