If you google the house, you can see a ton of the before pictures... sorry....
The walls are now called banana pudding, it's a soft yellow and looks great. What we loved most about the house when looking at it was how great all the windows are, so the room has a big window looking out over our neighbors and will provide some really nice light.
The above pictures shows the piles of baby
The closet is a great size, but painting it at 8 months pregnant was fairly challenging, but I was glad to have part in getting the nursery together (other than just ideas) so I didn't mind... My feet on the other hand had paint on them for the last week, unfortunately it has been increasingly more difficult to reach them these days!
The room with everything now in the closet... The furniture was to be delivered on Tuesday! Mom waited for it to arrive, finished the trim in this room and worked on it in a few others till the delivery crew brought in the crib and dresser.
The furniture looks great! Shades have been ordered, green and white gingham drapes have come in for the window and I've just been working on a little art project for the wall with a little help, that's to come in another post... We also have a rocker on the way and I believe that will be it. The room is pretty big, but we have a feeling it will fill-up pretty quickly!
More to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment