Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shower's of Happiness

The Celebration of Baby Kuhn!

We recently celebrated Baby Kuhn's pending arrival with close friends and family at Naperville Country Club.  I could not have asked for a better day, weekend or shower.  There was an assortment of great food, personal touches from favorite flowers to "onesie garland" that fully represented our growing family, great cake and of course family and my very best girlfriends who are like my sister.  Small, intimate and personal, who really could ask for anything more?  

Bubba was spoiled by those who made it and those who couldn't make it!  We are truly ready and incredibly blessed!  Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I thought I would share a few from the day...

Gift Table

The tables

my favorite onesie from the garland...

My Mom (Grandma), Me & Bubba, and my Grandma (Oma)  -  "4 Generations picture"

Tanya & I (we have come a a long way since college...)

Gene's Aunt Becky, Me & Bubba and Gene's Mom (Grandma)

Gift opening...  there was a lot to open

The Iowa Girls - Jana, Brenda, Karen, Tanya and Andrea (we missed you Sarah and Erin)

Unfortunately, I didn't get a ton of pictures on my camera, but Mrs. Riggan made me a great photo book as a keepsake with her pictures!  It is pretty cool!

Thank you again for the love, support and memories...Gene and I so appreciate all that everyone has done to show their excitement for our growing family.

Up next!  Getting organized!  




No comments:

Post a Comment