I have a bunch of posts in draft form, I just need to get to our regular computer to upload some pictures and then we will have "Parker Mania" on the blog...
For now, I finally got a picture of P standing on her own!
She has been doing this for 5-10 seconds at a time at school, but Gene and I have just really just started experiencing this first hand in the last week or so. I count when she does it and we have made it to 32 before she falls down. I'm pretty sure first solo steps our on the horizon! (Is it bad that when she stands for too long I gently push her over sometimes, I'm not ready for her to be a big kid and walk.)
Also, just so we are clear... For Parker it's not a milestone til either Gene or I see it...
No comments:
Post a Comment